Terms & Conditions
This agreement was last updated January 15, 2019.
Please read these Terms of Service ("Agreement", "Terms of Service") carefully before using https://www.OrdinaryKidz.com ("the Site"), operated by OrdinaryKidz LLC ("OrdinaryKidz"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are either owned or licensed by OrdinaryKidz and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by OrdinaryKidz.
This Agreement (and any futher rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Michigan, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
OrdinaryKidz receives music, videos and other content from various outlets, record labels, artists, and producers. Due to the volume of content we receive it may be difficult to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. As such, we claim safe harbor under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512. Pursuant to the DMCA, if you are a copyright holder and believe your work is being infringed upon you are required by law to adhere to the following procedure:
Digital Millennium Copyright Act – Notice and Takedown Procedure
OrdinaryKidz.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and all applicable copyright laws. Our policy requires that we respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comport with the requirements of the DMCA. All proper takedown notices must be sent to our Designated Agent.
Consistent with OrdinaryKidz.com’s Terms of Service Agreement, we expect that all users of this site comply with applicable copyright laws. If, however, we receive a proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, we will remove or disable the alleged infringing content, and we will promptly investigate the matter.
The Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Attn: DMCA Notice
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, OrdinaryKidz.com will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
If you have a good-faith belief that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide OrdinaryKidz.com’s Registered Agent (listed above) the following information in a written communication. We ask that you email this notification, so that we may respond as quickly as possible.
Your written DMCA notification must provide the Registered Agent with the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on OrdinaryKidz.com is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works that are allegedly on OrdinaryKidz.com.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit OrdinaryKidz.com to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit OrdinaryKidz.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.